Course Request Results Question

<p>Under "Course Request Results Fall Semester 2009" It says I'm enrolled for only 5 credit hours, but below it says
"This information is static information and IS NOT UPDATED when you make schedule changes.
Please be sure to check your Detail Schedule page for class ticket information if you drop or add classes."</p>

<p>When I click on detail schedule, it brings me to a page with all the classes I had added a few weeks ago. </p>

<p>I just wanted to make sure that the "detail schedule" is the one to go by and that I'm enrolled in all of the courses listed on it.</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Are you going through my.vt.edu? If not try going to there and then clicking on “courses” then “Student Schedule,” then put in a date that falls in second semester. A lot of the drop/add type stuff is down right now for orientation.</p>

<p>Before I was going through hokiespa -> Registration and Schedule -> Course Request Results.</p>

<p>If I go to my.vt.edu -> courses -> Student Schedule, it shows all the classes I had added to my schedule, so that means i’m good right?</p>

<p>You can find the page that says I’m registered for only 5 credits hours under “Original Course Ticket” under my.vt.edu -> courses. It says it isn’t updated when you make schedule changes, but I just wanted to make sure I didnt screw anything up by changing around my schedule, and the classes I think I’m registered for (seen under my.vt.edu -> courses -> Student Schedule) I am registered for.
Thanks</p>

<p>If the classes are showing up on your schedule using my.vt.edu you should be fine.</p>

<p>ok thanks… just making sure</p>