Course Scheduling

<p>Is there any way to see which sections of a class are still available? My NSC is in two days, so I wanted to get a more detailed look at the classes I'm going to take. I know which courses I want, but I don't know how to tell if there are still sections available, and if so, at what times they are offered.</p>

<p>Do you have a howdy login? I think the counts you want are available there. Also, they may open up new sections during your NSC.</p>

<p>I do have a Howdy login. I am currently looking at “Class Schedule Listing”. I’m not sure if these are the sections that are open.</p>

<p>I don’t know exactly where, but the night before NSC my son sat with his laptop and had access to that info somewhere on howdy. It was showing XX of YY available for each section. Maybe one of the students will pop by and give you better instructions.</p>

<p>I found it!
For all future Aggies reading with this same question, you can find class availability by clicking “Search Class Schedule” under My Record on the Howdy Portal.
You can search by department and class number (e.g., PHYS 208).
From there, you can find availability and total enrollment numbers for each section.</p>