Coursework other than A-G

<p>Is it possible to put courses such as Journalism and Computer Applications that
I took during high school on the UC application? They aren’t listed on the A-G reqs. but they do demonstrate a particular focus and interest.</p>

<p>Journalism usually shows up as an elective; maybe it could be listed under extracurriculars, if it’s not listed for credit at your school.</p>

<p>Look at the section after Awards and Honors, Extracurriculars, Community Service, Educational Preparation Programs and Work Experience there should be a section entitled “Coursework Other Than A-G.” They can go there. </p>

<p>I don’t think they pay much attention to the coursework other than A-G though, so if you can list it as an EC as Shrinkrap suggests, that might benefit you more.</p>

<p>So my Senior history course doesn’t appear on the course list… I’m concerned that somehow it’s not A-G? It’s IB European History… it should count, right?</p>

<p>I do not have access to an application (I’m not an applicant!), but in the past you would choose “European History,” and THEN choose the AP/IB option. Does that work? If it doesn’t, you have LOTS of time to send in an email to ask. Good luck!</p>