Courtney Upshaw A Raven

<p>Perfect! Good things come to those who wait.</p>

<p>Welcome to MD Courtney!</p>

<p>An absolutely great fit for him. I know he was disappointed in not going in the first rd but he’s in a great situation in Baltimore. It might have cost him a couple hundred thousand but his career will be the better for it. </p>

<p>Congrats to him and all the former Bama players that will be drafted or sign FA contracts. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>There’s happiness in our house, as we are big Ravens fans (except for my husband, who grew up a Browns fan and is very happy about Trent going to Cleveland.). Baltimore’s a great city, too.</p>

<p>Well, momreads, Trent has company in the form of Brad Smelley, who was drafted in the final round by the Browns. Your husband can now be doubly happy.</p>

<p>And kudos to Josh Chapman (Indianapolis Colts) and DeQuan Menzie (K.C. Chiefs). All in all, eight members of the Tide were taken in the draft. More will get shots as free agents. Not too shabby.</p>

<p>BTW, our good friends at LSU had six players selected, the same as my two alma maters, Cal and Michigan State. :)</p>

<p>Wait, what’s that? You want to know about Auburn? Uh . . . one. ;)</p>

<p>Jerrell Harris has signed a free agent contract with the Atlanta Falcons. No word yet on Maze, Hanks, and Vlachos.</p>

<p>^^^ Roll Tide!</p>

<p>A few more have signed free agent deals. Marquis Maze to the Steelers, Darius Hanks to the Redskins, Alex Watkins to the Titans, and Philon Jones to Jacksonville.</p>