Creating Admissions passwords for UC campuses

<p>When you apply to several UC campuses, do you HAVE to register and create a password on MyApplication sites for each specific campus? Is it too late to register now?
Thanks</p>

<p>Yes, each campus has its own site. My S got emails from each campus with instructions.</p>

<p>Mine got emails too but for some campuses he didn’t register until today, so I am worried if it’s too late and might affect his application. </p>

<p>No it won’t affect his application. This is just the way to check on his status. </p>

<p>Thanks!! :)</p>

<p>I didn’t register until a couple of days before admissions came out haha</p>

<p>I would go and register as early as possible to make sure that your information is correct and your test scores are recorded.
In addition, for UCDavis, you could update your school grades [e.g. senior year first semester]. it may be too late now as they may have already made the selections if the selections are to come out next week.</p>

<p>^^^Oh dear, my son didn’t do that, and his grades were excellent. We didn’t even think about updating the grades. </p>

<p>I wouldn’t worry about it. UC’s don’t consider senior year grades, unless you failed your classes.</p>

<p>My sons registered, but then the passwords stopped working for some accounts, for each, which required phone calls to reset ( I guess since they weren’t permanent students, just applicants. The ‘can’t find my password’ like wasn’t enough.) They generally noticed this at night and I’m not sure they called and got them reset, at this point.</p>