Creating UC portal for each campus once you've applied?

How do you go about creating a portal for each UC campus once you’ve submitted your app? I would like to know whether the campuses have received my SAT and ACT scores; how can I check this? I also got an email from UCI about financial aid but I don’t have a UCI ID in order to login yet??? Help!

Each UC will send you an email with instructions on how to setup your UC portal. Depending upon which UC’s, you may not hear till January on how to setup your portals.

@Gumbymom Oh ok. I have already set up my Berkeley portal. I had 2 main questions:

1. How do I check my UCI financial aid status when I can't even login to the portal yet? They said to view the info "as soon as possible."
  2. How will I know when the campuses have received my scores?

ACT seems to have a 1 business day timeline if you send ACT scores (based on my experience). SAT seems to take anywhere from 2~5 business days.

1. Your financial aid awards will not be available until you are accepted. The UCI financial aid email is probably about submitting the FASFA before the deadline not specific to you but for all applicants.
  2. You will have to wait until you have all the portal's setup to check on your test scores. The timelines noted above by @hhjjlala are for the sending of your scores to the campuses. Not all campuses will upload your scores at such a timely manner so I would give it a few weeks.

All you can do is check each schools website for the application timeline and when you will be notified to setup your portals and check your application status.

@hhjjlala ahh i wish there was some way to track your scores!

@Gumbymom Ohh ok, I see! Even though my Berkeley portal is set up, it shows a green check mark next to test scores simply because it has been self reported. In other words, they don’t have anything to show you when they have received your official scores. I will wait a few weeks…thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3UiveZ40z0xZVVuU2ROQ21JaXM/view

Should look like that when test scores go through.

how long after submitting did it take to get notified to setup portal for uc berkeley? @hhjjlala

@hhjjlala That’s what it looks like for me on Berkeley. But like I said to @Gumbymom , they mark your test scores with a green check even if they haven’t received official scores; they give you a green check as long as you self-report.

@dota2fan It was pretty fast for me, like 1-2 days after I submitted my app.

@wormholes alright thanks