Crimson EDGE Program

<p>I looked back on my acceptance letter and found that 'Bama put my into this Crimson EDGE program. I tried looking up more info about it but it’s very vague. Can somebody tell me more about this program? </p>

<p>All I know is that (summed up) it’s a program used to ease my way into the collegiate lifestyle (work wise).</p>

<p>My daughter was accepted as well into the EDGE program, basically it is a Student Academic Support program. Her standardized test scores were a concern, so she was accepted to Bama on the condition she attends EDGE. She will take 14 credit hours (not 16 or 17). She’s fine with it-- she gets to attend her dream school with the support that she needs.</p>

<p>Oh thanks. 'Bama is my dream school too, but I’m on the same boat as your daughter with the SAT/ACT scores being not so good. It’s not that I’m dumb or anything it’s just that tests aren’t my strongest skill. By the way, where in CT are you? Not to be creepy or anything because not many people from CT apply to 'Bama. I’m from Stamford.</p>

<p>Avon, CT-- just PM’d you!</p>