CSS/Fasfa profile help!

<p>I did not realize i needed to submit this until now! I applied Early Action, and the priority filling date was months ago. The regular decision filling date was feb 1. so i missed both! I was accepted a few days ago, and i really need a scholarship. I just submitted CSS. working on FASFA now.</p>

<p>what is going to happen?</p>

<p>EA wasn’t due til Feb. 1. </p>

<p>either way im past the deadline. will this be a problem?</p>

<p>bump!!!</p>

<p>No one here can really give you advise, other than to call the financial aid dept. IMHO, …Deadlines are deadlines…</p>

<p>@shaun42 - I seem to remember reading posts by other students with the same situation in the past who called the []_[] and were able to submit late. Call the financial aid office and ask to speak to an officer there. Politely ask for the name of the person you speak with, as well as their job title. Make a note of the info they provide, and when the call happened. Save this info in word or snap a picture of handwritten notes with your phone. </p>

<p>These are not []_[] specific suggestions - I always ask who I am speaking with when calling an office of any kind. I believe I will often get a more complete answer, and more of an effort will be made to resolve my issue if I ask for the person’s name at the onset of the call : ) In the case of a university office, there is always the chance that a student might answer and asking for the speaker’s title or position will clarify this. With important inquiries like yours it might be preferable to speak with a more senior employee. </p>

<p>I can’t speak for institutional aid, but for the Pell grant and loans from the federal govt (not a lot) the deadline is March 2, I believe. Colleges often want it earlier though. </p>