CSU App Question

<p>When I submit my grades for the app, this warning keeps popping up. </p>

<p>The date of your graduation you entered on the High School Information screen was 06/2014. If you have not yet graduated, you should enter in “in progress” or “planned” for your 12th grade course work. Entering grades for a course that you have not completed may affect your admission decision. Please review your 12th grade course work to confirm grades you reported are official and final.</p>

<p>After checking my classes, I can confirm that all of them are listed as “In progress,” “Planned,” or “NO.”</p>

<p>I can check the box and proceed to the next page, so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, or is it just a notice that I will get no matter what?</p>

<p>Hi there, I just finished my CSU apps. Nope. You’re doing absolutely nothing wrong. That happened to me too. It’s just a reminder to us that we shouldn’t put grades for classes we haven’t actually completed yet. My graduation is in June also so they definitely dont want to see people putting grades for classes that end then.</p>

<p>Wrong section, buddy. University of California-GENERAL. You’ll probably get more answers if you post in a CSU section.</p>