CSUF Fall 2023 Transfer thread

Hi -

I was wondering if anyone received their transfer acceptance for Fall 2023? If so, what are your stats?

Major
GPA
Date of acceptance
AA-T/AS-T?
What other schools did you apply and have you heard back from them?

Hi
I received an acceptance for studio arts. I was really surprised that it came so early.

Major: Applied for studio Arts 3D metals and jewelry, but double majored.
GPA: 4.0
Date of Acceptance: 12-21-22
AA-T/AS-T: Yes, 2 (studio Arts and Art History)

I applied to CSUF, CSULB (studio Art), and UCLA (Art History). I have not heard from CSULB (hopefully in the next week) or UCLA (decisions for transfers are third week of April typically)

1 Like

Do we have to send official transcripts to CSUF before or after being admitted?

After you are accepted

Congratulations! My son also accepted to Computer Science like 2 weeks ago. I’m surprised by the decision so early, because all other universities indicate April decision dates. He’s straight A in CC.

My son was DENIED to Mechanical Engineering on Friday via his portal and today via email. The denial is based on CSUF noting that he didn’t complete the Written Communication course of the “Golden Four”.
He took a freshman composition class at a UC instead of a California Community College, so the course must have been more difficult to articulate.

Major". Communication Studies
GPA: 3.8
Date of acceptance: 3/10/23
AA-T/AS-T? Yes
What other schools did you apply and have you heard back from them?
CSULB (accepted)
CPP (accepted)
SDSU (waiting to hear back)

Did you check assist.org to determine if the course is both UC and CSU transferable A2 category? If it is CSU transferable, you can file an appeal.