CSULB Fall 2020 Transfer Thread

Since supplemental applications are out, I thought it was time to start a thread for us transfers!

Major: Business Administration- Accounting
GPA: 3.92 (without +.1 AS-T bump)
AA-T/AS-T?: Yes
Pre-reqs: Completed and one recommended course done
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
Local: No, Moorpark College
Applied: Caly Poly SLO, SDSU, Long Beach, Fullerton, and Chico

Hi Everyone!
I’m super nervous because my gpa is not where I wanted it to be due to many factors but we’ll see! Good luck to everyone!

Major: Child Development
Gpa: 2.97
AA-T/AS-T?: No
Pre-reqs: Need one more
Golden Four: 2 completed, 1 in progress, 1 in spring
Local: yes
Applied: Cal Poly Pomona, Long Beach, Fullerton, and Dominguez

Hello I’m anxious because i’m not local and still need to take programming.

Major: Math (Statistics)
GPA: 3.9
Pre-reqs: completed pre-reqs but missing computer class.
Golden Four: Complete but english I has B
Local: No, Glendale College
Applied: Fullerton, Long Beach, Caly Poly Pomona, CSUN, UCLA

Hey everyone. Csulb is currently #1 on my list of schools to transfer to, hopefully I can get in.

Major: Business Admin. - Global Supply Chain Management
GPA: 3.37 (3.47 with .1 AS-T boost)
Pre-reqs: All but 1 completed
Golden Four: All done.
Local: No, But from the LA area
Applied: Fullerton, Long Beach, CSUN, SDSU

My Stats:
Major: Electrical Engineering
GPA: 3.3
AD-T/AS-T: no
Prereqs: All except cross-enrollment at SDSU (compe 271)
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
Local: Yes, Grossmont/cuyamaca
Applied: SDSU, Cal Poly SLO, Long Beach, and Fullerton.

Goodluck everyone. This is my second time applying. Was previously accepted to Long beach, and fullerton. Target school is SDSU

Does anyone status when you check it says this still:
The current status of your application:

You must complete the CSULB Supplemental Application for Transfer on-line where you will report your progress in completing the CSULB major specific requirements including your Fall term grades and an updated course plan for Spring. Please note that for a Fall term admission, all coursework and unit minimums must be completed no later than the Spring 2019 term. The Supplemental Application must be completed no later than February 1, 2019. You can update the Supplemental Application as many times as you wish until this deadline. See Overview of the CSULB Supplemental Application. See Transfer Application and Admission to access the Supplemental Application on-line.

Yes! I submitted it the day it opened so I’m not sure!

@Mrs.WolfBlood ok thank you. If it still says this by Tuesday I’m going to call and I’ll let you know what they say

It changed. It now says this
The current status of your application:

Your Supplemental Application has been received and is currently being reviewed. We appreciate your patience during this process. Admission decisions will be sent out in February. We will contact you by email, so check your email account regularly for messages from CSULB. Be sure to respond to our requests as soon as possible but no later than the deadline given.

I’m very nervous. I’ve been denied twice, once in high school and the second in Spring 2020 due to not having the pre req completed.

Major: Criminal Justice/Criminology
GPA: 3.4 (3.5 with ADT boost)
AD-T/AS-T: Yes (complete at the end of Spring 2020.
Pre-Reqs: Completed
Golden 4: B, B, C, B
Local: No (Los Angeles area)

Just got an email stating,

“The current status of your application:
Your Supplemental Application has been received and is currently being reviewed. We appreciate your patience during this process. Admission decisions will be sent out in February. We will contact you by email, so check your email account regularly for messages from CSULB. Be sure to respond to our requests as soon as possible but no later than the deadline given.”

GL Everyone!

@sunkisht third times a charm! You got this! Good luck everyone

Hi everyone! Super anxious waiting. CSULB is my first choice, but I’ve heard it’s hard to get into for Psych majors but my councilor says I have a good chance with my grades and GPA so fingers crossed. I also applied to CSUF

Major: Psychology
GPA: 3.77
AA-T/AS-T: AA-T Will be completed this spring
Pre-Reqs: Finishing this spring
Local: Kinda? Orange County

We’re your pre reqs in progress? That makes me nervous I won’t get in cause mine aren’t completed yet but they’re in progress and will be completed this spring! Good luck I hope you get in this time!!

Anyone know when the first round of acceptance letters go out?

I was reading last year’s thread and they were getting acceptances starting February 13. Hopefully it is the same for this year!

Major: Kinesiology-Fitness Option
GPA: 3.41 (without +.1 AA-T bump)
Pre-reqs: One more currently in progress
Golden Four: A-, B, A-, B+
Local: No, Cuesta College
Applied: SDSU, Fullerton

Major: International Studies
GPA: 3.82
AA-T/AA-T: No
Pre-reqs: Done
Golden Four: A, B, B, and one in progress
Local: No
Applied: UCI, UCSB, UCLA, CSUF, Cal Poly Pomona

Yea their psych major is impacted like most. You seem like you have a good chance so I wouldn’t worry. Definitely better than me. I’m coming from LBCC and graduated HS in long beach so technically I have an advantage, but my Gpa is considered low on the application. It was a 2.97, but is currently between a 3.1 and 3.2 because of the winter semester. Good luck to you.

Yea their psych major is impacted like most. You seem like you have a good chance so I wouldn’t worry. Definitely better than me. I’m coming from LBCC and graduated HS in long beach so technically I have an advantage, but my Gpa is considered low on the application. It was a 2.97, but is currently between a 3.1 and 3.2 because of the winter semester. Good luck to you.