CU Boulder Class of 2025 Regular Decision

For the University of Colorado Boulder class of 2025 (Regular Decision Applicants)

• have you received a decision?

• do you think RDs will be released sooner?

• what are your thoughts in general?

My son initially applied as EA but was “postponed” for review with the RD pool.

He is expecting a decision by April 1

1 Like

Happened to my son as well. They had questions re: if he was sending test scores. He replied too late to their email, so he was moved to RD.

mine son too. EA but postponed awaiting April 1st for decision

1 Like

Mine too. He sent a LOCI and his first semester grades on top of his earlier submissions. Did your kids take the ACT or SAT prior to the pandemic?

1 Like

Mine did but didn’t really study, so he did not submit the results. He took the SAT.

1 Like

My son had 2 tests cancelled but he eventually was able to take the SAT and ACT in October 2020. This was the first time taking the test. He didn’t have time to study and boost scores. Plus, we are not in the position to pay $2,000 for test preparation courses. He submitted his scores with every application.

My son was deferred EA from Leeds, switched to college of arts and sciences so hoping he gets in there regular decision. Didn’t have scores in time for EA but submitted them after he was deferred. 1270 SAT - hoping he gets in as it’s his first choice.

1 Like

Wow. Not much action with CU Boulder prospective students. So, everyone is just waiting until April 1?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing. I’m monitoring a bunch of California boards, and they are hopping with excited kids and parents. Why so quiet here?

any rumors for when the decisions come out? What are the other forums?

What have you heard on other forums? Which forums are you watching?

UCI just released some decisions today. USCS had released some in late February. UCR and UCM have released theirs. The rest are still pending for next week with Berkeley pending for the week after. The applicants are completely chomping at the bit.

Oh. But that’s not CU Boulder…I’m waiting on University of Colorado Boulder. You are watching California :man_shrugging:t2:

We’re waiting on Boulder as well. I was noting the big difference between board interaction for similarly named boards (ie, XXX University Regular Decision 2025).

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing about the lack of posts here. From last year’s posts it seems regular decisions had come out by now.

Yeah…2024 seems to have been released over the period March 6-March 28.
So, I guess it can be anytime now. I’m surprised there hasn’t been any posts. Not just here…but it’s quiet all around. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Are the decisions usually released all at once for CU Boulder?

It seems last year CU Boulder released RDs over a period of weeks. I would assume the same for this year but so far there has not been much activity on College Confidential.

Nor on Reddit.

1 Like