CU Boulder Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Came without any inquiry apparently.

Maybe a good sign indicative of admission.

My daughter got that email in December. I think it was an email that said that her application was complete and will be hearing by decision by Feb 1. The subject is YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE.

2 Likes

My daughter for the same email.

*got

did not get that email
Hmmmm

I just looked at my DD’s e-mail she got one on 12/22 saying her app was complete and she would hear by 2/1.

1 Like

Got same email on December 22nd.

D22 got an email notification last night about her acceptance. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Congrats! I was under the impression that in past years everyone was notified at the same time. Do folks think this is a different process this year, or that there were always exceptions that just weren’t widely shared? Do you think your daughter is an outlier candidate, particularly well qualified or otherwise outside the general bucket of applicants?

What is your daughters major? Just trying to figure which departments are being notified.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you! She is in-state, a high stats kid, and is a semifinalist for a big in-state scholarship so maybe that has something to do with it?

College of Engineering, MechE is her major.

1 Like

Congrats to your daughter.
Can you share her stats
GPA UW
GPA W
SAT
ACT

Thank you! 4.0 UW, 4.9 W, 1570 SAT, 36 ACT.

3 Likes

Wow your daughter has amazing stats and most top colleges will roll out the red carpet for her.

1 Like

any chance other decisions will be released this weekend?

Doubt it. I guess this is only for top 1-2% of in state students who have qualified for some scholarships.
The rest of us mere mortals have to wait

2 Likes

There are a few reports on ZeeMee of Boettcher scholarship finalists getting in yesterday. I think it will be at least another week for the rest of us.

5 Likes

Anyone know when EA decisions will be out?
Twitter or reddit or zeemee etc