CU Boulder Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I hope this isn’t too late. We live overseas and my daughter just told me this morning about her interview a little. She said they asked a lot of details from her essays, weaknesses, goals and ‘other stuff’. Good luck to your daughter!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll pass that on. Hope your D gets good news!

2 Likes

Engineering honors is out now…fyi

2 Likes

Son received email to check portal status. Now officially accepted (had verbal acceptance from school of music more than a month ago). There was no info or links to any financial aid award. Did this come later for you all? Naturally it comes out after hours on a weekend. Sent email to admissions counselor but her OOO states not returning until April. Thanks for any help/wisdonm you can share especially if specific to school of music

1 Like

Did you receive an email or was it in the portal somewhere? We aren’t seeing any information on it.

Email for my kid.

Same. A few weeks after acceptance

Daughter received an email at about 8pm Friday night to check portal.

Email

Hi, I just wanted to check to see if you have made it to Boulder for a tour and if you’re student will be attending in the integrated physiology program? My daughter hasn’t accepted yet, but I think she will. We haven’t received any scholarship, have you? That is the most frustrating part because other schools have offered money.

1 Like

Do you know if they send anything out if you were not accepted into the engineering honor’s college?

I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to that. I got in, so I only know what you get then. My apologies

1 Like

No worries. Thank you and congrats!

In NYC too and contemplating CU Boulder. Is your daughter going?

1 Like

Is engineering honors require you are in the dorm? How many slots are there for 2022 and would you mind sharing stats? Oos or in state, nmf etc? Thanks! Congrats!

Do direct-admit Leeds freshmen live in a certain dorm, or did that change now that there is a new Leeds honors dorm?

Thanks everyone. His acceptance to EHP was in his junk folder.

3 Likes

The Leeds Honors/Scholars will have the option of living in Kittredge. All other direct admit students will have the option for enrolling in the Leeds RAP - which will be offered in Cheyenne Arapaho Hall. My son participated in the RAP dorm this year and it has been an incredible experience. We are really impressed with the Leeds program/CU in general. The RAP program really connects freshman (has helped tremendously with my OOS son making strong social/study connections). If your student has the opportunity to participate in the RAP - take it!!

2 Likes

My OOS daughter was also accepted in the Integrative Physiology program and would love to hear knowledge/guidance on the program if anyone has some :slight_smile:

Anyone have feedback on the Leeds Pre-Business program? What % of pre-business students successfully transfer fully to Leeds in sophomore year? The pre-business majors are required to do the RAP which is housed in Williams Village North, a bit off main campus. Does being far away make it difficult for freshman? My son plans to use the weight room almost every day and the rec center is pretty far away from Will Vill. I know there is a smaller gym in Will Vill but they don’t have the equipment he needs. I worry that he will lose valuable study time with all the travel time between his dorm and main campus. It’s nice that they do have some classes right in their dorm though!