Cupcakes

<p>My son has been working at my firm this summer - - mostly physical work in a hot warehouse disposing of 10+ years of stored files. Today is his last day. Somebody brought crimson cupcakes to see him off.</p>

<p>While it is against my constitution to eat/wear/display anything crimson, I will eat one in support of my son. I will then eat a second one as a peace offering to all you people.</p>

<p>What a sweet gesture. I’m guessing they’re red velvet? So yummy! You will enjoy them, slippy. Hope you have a great move in weekend and you all get to finally take a deep breath and relax.</p>

<p>Very sweet indeed. Enjoy the cupcakes, Slippy, and the remaining time with your son. We’d actually feel the same way about purple and gold around here so I cannot find fault with that :slight_smile: I hope all goes well for y’all for move in. Safe travels.</p>

<p>A true sacrifice, I can tell! Roll tide :)</p>

<p>Your great sacrifice is much appreciated. Enjoy the cupcakes, and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Good luck to your son at ua. Roll tide!</p>

<p>Yipes, slippy, that stuff will give you Allergen-Induced Tourette’s Disorder. Within a year you’re gonna be blurting out “Roll Tide” involuntarily.</p>

<p>You might want to geaux get an explanatory note from your doctor to spare yourself an adverse reaction from your brethren back in Tiger Nation. :)</p>