Current Freshman at Purdue - Got Questions About Purdue except Admissions?

<p>sorry just making one change u of wisc-madison has ranking of 7 in nrc stat rankings.thus mean ranking would be 9.5</p>

<p>It’s your choice when it comes to what college you want to go to. Research the colleges more so you know how it is like on each campus. Factor in stuff such as your major, diversity on campus, extracurriculars, location, etc.</p>

<p>Yes, based on your in depth statistical analysis Purdue is superior in statistics and Wisconsin is superior in Applied Mathematics. You need do no more research.</p>

<p>can anyone tell me the 4 yr graduation rate in math/stat course at purdue? overall 4 yr grad rate is 40%.</p>

<p>This is just an FYI: Jimgotkp stated earlier that Triangle Fraternity is all-engineering. My son is a member there and in fact they are for Engineering, Science, and Technology. They are NOT all engineering. You have to be in either the School of Engineering, Science or Technology to join. He absolutely loves it! There IS another fraternity at Purdue that IS all-engineering and I believe that is Theta Tau.</p>

<p>Will a SAT score around 1900-2000 be good enough for Purdue?</p>

<p>i just got a phone call from purdue asking if I had any questions…Does this mean anything significant?</p>

<p>Okay so I’m looking into purdue as an animal science major looking to become a vet! Any suggestions or info? My main concerns are academics and tuition ( I’m OOS from Illinois and hoping for at least a small scholarship) Thanks!</p>

<p>Are there any hot girls at purdue? I’m thinking about virginia tech, purdue, lmu, usc?</p>

<p>If you’re deciding your college choice based on girls, you’re going to have a bad time. One of my classmates did this and he’s miserable and nobody wants to date him or hook up with him.</p>

<p>Also, tons of guys are attractive at Purdue. Stiff competition.</p>

<p>^^ Ha ha! I love it when guys think that they’re all that and then they’re just…not.</p>

<p>@cnikroo‌ bro get some girls at school first…</p>

<p>stop stocking me @ihasit</p>