Current Student Help!

<p>Hey, I was wondering if there were any current students on here that could help out.</p>

<p>What is the quality of the dorms on campus? And what about the social life/intellectuality on campus????</p>

<p>...........................................................bump</p>

<p>Hey bdmet! I'm a current Geneseo student and I'm more than willing to answer your questions, but what you're asking is a little vague. Do you mean the physical state of the dorms, or what the quality of life when living in them? Also, I find the social and intellectual life on campus to be both fun and stimulating. One of my favorite things about Geneseo is the fact that everyone I meet here surprises me in one way or another. Rarely do people conform to the standards and stereotypes they seem to fit; for example, the airheaded sorority girl I met through a mutual friend is a virtuoso on the violin and the guy across the hall who seems to do nothing but play videogames every day also happens to be a biophysics major with a 4.0. There are really amazing people here, but (I know, I know, everyone says it, but it's really true!) you have to get involved to meet and interact with them.</p>

<p>I hope this helps, let me know about the first part of your question and if there's anything else I can help you with.</p>