Current Student looking to change major

<p>How difficult is it to change majors?
Current student in liberal arts looking to change to AgEcon or AgBUS in the spring
Thanks!</p>

<p>Also this is my first semester as a transfer student.</p>

<p>Here’s the link on how to transfer [Department</a> of Agricultural Economics](<a href=“http://agecon3.tamu.edu/undergraduate/future_students/on_campus.html]Department”>http://agecon3.tamu.edu/undergraduate/future_students/on_campus.html)</p>

<p>I know of a few business students who have done it, not difficult if you qualify.</p>

<p>Also me too, spring will be my first semester* iOS 7 is so bad for iphone 4</p>

<p>Agmom, this is my first semester as a transfer student. Does that have any impact? I have all of the courses completed, i just needed to take agecon this semester to qualify.</p>

<p>There is a contact email on the bottom of the linked page, that is a question for someone who can give you an answer from the actual department. I would do it soon before sign ups for next semester’s classes begin.</p>

<p>yeah this is my first semester here</p>

<p>other university I made a B in ECON 202, A in ECON 203, A in MATH 141, C in MATH 142, C in ACCT 229, currently in AgEcon expected to get an A with probably a 3.4-3.6 GPA here with 15 hours here at TAMU. Chances of changing majors with those two C’s from my other university? Also, took regular econ a year ago, so its been a few semesters.</p>

<p>Anyone??..</p>

<p>What is your current major in LA? If you already have taken those classes why not just change to regular economics? Seems to be in current degree plan. I think it’s easy to change your major so long as you meet the requirements set by CoALS. I don’t think they’ll look at your other stuff anyways, just at your TAMU qualifications.</p>

<p>Communications and I’m more interested in the agriculture side.</p>

<p>Everything besides agecon and my current courses weren’t taken at tamu</p>

<p>List of courses on the application (need atleast 6 hours) options, state grades</p>

<p>ACCT 209/229- C T( transfer)</p>

<p>ACCT 210/230- havent taken</p>

<p>MGMT 211- havent taken</p>

<p>ECON 202- B (T)</p>

<p>ECON 203- A (T)</p>

<p>AGEC 105- Projected A or B</p>

<p>MATH 141- A (T)</p>

<p>MATH 142- C (T)</p>

<p>ENGL 104- B (T) A in the second english… too bad they dont ask for it</p>

<p>STAT 301/302/303- not taking</p>

<p>ECON 322/323- havent taken </p>

<p>INFO 303- havent taken, could take though…</p>

<p>I actually made a D in accounting 229… but 209 is the accounting in the degree plan for agecon, my professor was awful. I read the book, did practice quizzes and had a tutor but her tests were completely different. maybe i can say something on the application about retaking it.</p>

<p>anyone have an opinion?</p>