CWID Number?

<p>Hi, has anybody who has applied for the Fall 2012 term received their CWID yet?</p>

<p>Just a word of advice: when you do et your CWID, treat it as you would your Social Security Number -keep it secure.</p>

<p>We haven’t – but I think I read where it said several business days to expect an email with CWID number – I hope/think this is what will be needed to sign into mybama, but not 100% sure. </p>

<p>Also not sure if my daughter can proceed with scholarship application with CWID, or has to wait for formal acceptance (same with UHC application).</p>

<p>Thanks guys. I think I read somewhere that it would come in a couple of business days too, so I hope that’s right. Is there a way to call somebody and maybe get it or will I be the only person to know the number?</p>

<p>You just have to wait for your e-mail notification.</p>

<p>I took 2 days for D’s email to arrive after paying the application fee last year, but that was in the middle of August.</p>

<p>Can you apply for scholarship and/or honors with CWID, or do you have to wait for formal acceptance?</p>

<p>Tks</p>

<p>If I remember correctly, you have to wait for acceptance and then the link will be available. Someone will correct me if my memory fails (LOL)…</p>

<p>I think you have to wait until you’re accepted. Not 100% sure though.</p>

<p>Enrollment Checklist for Entering Freshman Students</p>

<pre><code>For admission: Submit the application for admission, the $40 application fee, and any required documents to Undergraduate Admissions by February 1 for priority consideration.

For scholarships: A completed scholarship application, including the r
</code></pre>

<p>Thanks BamaMom. Do you send in the immunization things after you’re accepted too?</p>

<p>You don’t bother with it until after you’ve been accepted, and even then not right away. They just need it before you start attending classes. Most just take it with them to Bama Bound and drop it off at a table they have set up at the Ferg and some will drop it off during move-in.</p>

<p>But it can’t hurt to look at the immunizations required and make sure you are all caught up if you have a physical scheduled during the school year.</p>

<p>Also, you can’t register for Bama Bound (orientation) until later. You’ll get an email with the date it opens, this year it was Feb. 1.</p>

<p>Okay, thanks for everything!</p>

<p>*If I remember correctly, you have to wait for acceptance and then the link will be available. Someone will correct me if my memory fails (LOL)… *</p>

<p>No…you get the email within a few days of applying, you set up your MyBama account and then submit the scholarship app.</p>

<p>Do not wait until acceptance. That would be a problem if you were to apply - say - in November because your acceptance might come after Dec 1st. So, just submit the scholarship app after setting up MyBama.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Okay, so the UA rep told me to use my SSN, which I tried yesterday but didn’t work, for my login and it worked today. So you can use that but your CWID will still be coming.</p>

<p>Oh, Mom2ck is right (as usual), yes -apply as soon as you can. Thanks for correcting me.</p>

<p>My D has not received her CWID number by e-mail, but when she logged in to MyBama using her SSN, her CWID number was shown there.</p>

<p>I never thought to look for it on there.</p>

<p>We just tried with daughters SSAN and it doesn’t let me log in yet – Daughter got app in early yesterday A.M. – was hoping if Beth’s Mom’s daughter could sign in, we could also… oh well.</p>