CWID Number?

<p>Can you tell me where you put your ssn. I went to site. They ask for username and password. where did you put in ssn to log on.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I tried to establish account (need account link) and on next page it said put in last name and SSAN or CWID</p>

<p>Go to the “MY BAMA” page, then click on “need and account?” in the middle gray box. Complete that page and you should get into the My Bama page. </p>

<p>Beth’s Mom - Where did you find your child’s CWID number? </p>

<p>Does anyone know how to read the admission status information? Son clicked on the "check admission status link, then “Fall 2012” under processed applications. It shows his personal information, admission term and type, program, college, and major and department. Finally it shows admission requirements, such as payment, transcript, and ACT. The STATUS box next to each one of those things is blank, even though it shows that they’ve received the application fee and his ACT scores. </p>

<p>My question is where will it show the decision (accepted, deferred, or denied)? </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Drat – I can’t get in with SSAN</p>

<p>when we sign onto the app page, it shows ACT and Transcripts received, fee paid, and application is moved to processed. But no email with CWID and won’t take SSAN. I did notice that it only showed “one” ACT test (Feb 2011) which is the higher score, but we also submitted a Apr 2010 because writing score was higher; not sure that is real important since they have the higher composite score.</p>

<p>To find her CWID (which she found quite accidentally, BTW), D went to the Application for Scholarships. At the top left corner, in a little blue box, was her name, and right underneath it, her CWID.</p>

<p>@lovemykids2: How are you able to check the status of the application with a CWID number? I clicked the “check your application status online” but it just redirects me to MyBama which doesn’t allow me to log in with my SSN number.</p>

<p>Nevermind, I figured it out. Also, it says my two test scores and application fee were received but it’s blank for my high school transcript. My high school said they mailed it out weeks ago and I called the Office of Undergraduate Admissions several days ago and they said they received it however it is not stated on the application. Should I call again tomorrow?</p>

<p>i have tried. I type in our last name and ssn and it does not work. any other suggestions…</p>

<p>If you’re able to get into MyBama, and a CWID has been assigned, you’ll find your CWID in several places…</p>

<p>If you’re in the Home tab, if you click on “look up classes”, then your CWID will be in the upper right corner in front of your name.</p>

<p>If you’re in the Student or Academic tabs…and you go to Student Services, Student Records, Academic Transcript, then your CWID will be in the upper right corner in front of the name.</p>

<p>If you’re in the Home tab, and you click on Pay Your Bill, your CWID will be in the upper right corner in front of your name.</p>

<p>There are many links that will take you to pages that will have your CWID in the upper right corner in front of your name.</p>

<p>It sounds like Bama has SSN and CWID linked so that people can set up mybama with SSN and then when a CWID is assigned, the two are linked to one MyBama acct.</p>

<p>Today our last name and ssn worked. My d is now up and running. Let’s hope she gets in.Thanks all for your suggestions and help.</p>

<p>FWIW, I would suggest you go in and add a forwarding address (or 2) to Crimson mail,
so official correspondence gets read in a reasonable amount of time.</p>

<p>After logging into myBama, how do I find my CWID?</p>

<p>MyBama > Student Tab > click DegreeWorks … Student ID in upper left is CWID</p>

<p>Where is the section that would say “Accepted” or “Rejected”? Is there even a place for this?</p>

<p>I don’t have a student tab :(</p>

<p>"Where is the section that would say “Accepted” or “Rejected”? Is there even a place for this? "</p>

<p>For Admission?
(If you have a MyBama/CWID you are admitted)</p>

<p>On Left side of MyBama Look under</p>

<p>“Welcome “YOU NAME HERE”
You are currently logged in.”</p>

<p>There are 5 tabs, last one is labeled “student”</p>

<p>I know but I only have four tabs (home, academics, library and campus life)</p>

<p>Are you sure gojack? Because when I look around and click on some things it says I don’t have access to some areas. So maybe they give an account to every applicant and once you’re accepted, they open up all the areas that a normal student would have.</p>

<p>packalldwy, I only have 4 tabs as of now too. Maybe the student will come up when we are accepted.</p>