CWID

I got my D17’s number this am and set up her password. I can’t log in. What am I doing wrong?

Ok…fixed it!

I also just got my sons. I can log on, but I am having trouble with the “check my application status” link. Have you had the same problem?

DS17 couldn’t so the check app status either. But he can get into the apply for scholarships…

Thanks MichiganGeorgia. It’s the same for us as well. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

@MichiganGeorgia we couldn’t get into the apply for scholarships. Was your son able to fill out the app?

He did not fill it out yet. He has to think about what he is going to put down.

Just found it! My Daughter will be filling it out after work. Thanks @MichiganGeorgia

@jeepgirl What is the CWID number you and others are discussing? Thanks!

Once you apply, then send you this number so you can set up your myBama account, keep tabs on your application, apply for scholarships and the honors college after you are accepted.

A day or two after you apply, you’ll get an email with your Campus-Wide ID…CWID. Then you can set up your MyBama acct.

D17 did the apply to apply, got her cwid, and did the application. When she clicks on “check application status” we can see the very brief application she filled out (and the money we paid), but under status for SAT & ACT it does not have her scores. Is there another place to look on her bama dashboard to see if they’ve received & processed her scores? They were sent a while ago (if I remember correctly the day they came out).

Do they invite you to apply to the honors college and CBH, or is that something she needs to apply separately for in a different place?

@MotherOfDragons It is my understanding that once you are accepted, then you apply to the honors college.

@jeepgirl that makes sense :slight_smile: I am so overthinking the entire thing…

@MotherOfDragons, check on the college board site under scores sent. It takes some hunting, but it will show when the scores were sent to Bama. It took about 8 days for the scores to show as reported on the mybama status page. Also, College Board did not send scores for two weeks in July while they were dealing with SAT score issues from June test. If the gap in time is more than one week, you can ask CB for the batch number and date they sent scores to Bama. Then call Bama and give them the info. it should work out. Just went thru it at another school.

The CBH Program is not by invitation. It is a seperate application process. Note that CBH is a highly competitive program which only accepts 40 freshman students each year.

@BigPapiofthree thanks :slight_smile: I figured it out-it wasn’t the scores, it was that UA doesn’t have her transcripts yet. I literally just looked at it wrong and saw the blank for the scores when the blank was for the transcripts.