CWRU Class of 2025 Official Discussion Thread

Welcome @karuki ! I am not as familiar with stats for international students…CWRU says the minimum TOEFL score is 90 or 100 depending on major. SAT looks good and GPA is probably good…is he an IB student?
Is he needing financial aid? Case is a need-aware school (in other words, they do take financial need into account in admissions).

Hi I applied for the the A.W. Smith Innovation Scholarship back in January. On the website it says “Finalists will be invited to a required competition in March to determine the winners”. Does anybody know any info on when the finalists will be announced and/or how they will reach out to the finalists? Thanks!

What is the admission date for RD? What was it last year?

They are all published dates, you can check it here. RD decision date is March 27th.

Someone on Reddit says 3/20, not sure where they get that date

3/20 was the original date they gave us. Somehow it’s been moved to 3/27.

1 Like

Oh, what a bummer

Has anyone heard anything about the scholarships? The ones that you apply separately for.

I have not heard so far from any and I believe I applied for 3-4 of them…

We are very interested to know about the Catholic community at CWRU. Anyone in this group who has info or contacts? I plan to contact the church and Catholic student club at CWRU too. Thank you!

scholarships come out march 27th

1 Like

@pyneapple2021 I am curious. How did you find out about this date?

It’s on their website.

@pyneapple2021 Thanks!

@BrazilianMom CWRU Admissions Dates:

@D4Mom Catholic Campus Ministry: https://www.cwrunewman.org/

@lizzyebe Scholarship Competition Winners will be notified of their award by April 1. Scholarships | Undergraduate Admission | Case Western Reserve University

Thank you!

@bopper Thank you!

Cleveland is pretty Catholic and CWRU is pretty close to Little Italy, so I think you will be okay.

Thank you!