CWRU or University of Rochester?

I would consider how far each campus is to your home. Cleveland has a major airport that is not too far from campus. Also look at what your son’s potential majors require. My child was a political science major at CWRU and did not need many credits for the major so he could easily pick up another major and minors if he wanted.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment. What did your child do with the poly sci major? I am interested in how non- STEM majors felt about the programs/internships/research opportunities at CWRU.

He transferred to another school (better location for the major-not a problem with CWRU) but was only 1 class away from finishing his major in only 3 semesters. There were plenty of opportunities for students who want them. The one nice thing about being a non-stem major was he almost always got the classes he wanted during registration unlike a lot of the STEM majors. His class size was always on the small size too, often less than 25 students. The professors were great as well.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.