CWRU RD Class of 2025

Did you get an email?

Portal won’t load

Accepted with university scholarship!

1 Like

accepted with 26k merit scholarship! does it say anything about your major in the acceptance?

No just kept refreshing portal.

Waitlisted but I didn’t show any demonstrated interest lol

My teen has shown no interest either. No updated midterm grades or even a LOCI. Despite standard strong stats, it’s probably going to be a denial. A waste of an application, IMO.

The kid is still asleep with their mind already set on another school. But I’d like to know, just so we can close this admissions chapter!

1 Like

i thought my application was a waste too. i applied last minute because i got a fee waiver, no essay, applied rd, no SAT, no demonstrated interest, but i got in and the amount of $ they gave us is going to be hard to turn down. top 3 is case, stevens, and lehigh.

1 Like

My son got accepted. Are all the merit scholarships declared along with the decisions?

mine was

1 Like

Son accepted 21k scholarship. The P.S. is so thoughtful brings tears to my eyes.

anyone know how good they are for computer science?

Daughter was accepted and we are also interested about their computer science program.

Accepted with a 30K scholarship!

@dansers6 Last year 20% of waitlisted students were eventually admitted.

1 Like

My son just checked his email. Accepted with 26k scholarship.

Congrats to all who got accepted. For those on waitlist please don’t lose hope and best of luck. Also the same to those who were not accepted.

This has been a long journey for us with may disappointments over the past 3 months. This is a crazy year.

3 Likes

Interest is a big component. They waitlist many extremely qualified applications who haven’t shown any love to case. They know well that a 1580 SAT scorer with national awards is looking at case as a “Safety School”.