Cypress Inn?

<p>We may be trying Cypress Inn for dinner the night we arrive in T for move-in. (Aug. 12) Should I make a reservation? It’s hard to predict when we would want to eat.</p>

<p>I would definitely make a reservation since it’s a Friday night. If you get there early (5pm) you might be ok without one. but any later and you’ll have a wait.</p>

<p>Thanks! What is the dress code?</p>

<p>Casual is fine</p>

<p>We went there for dinner after an Honors College tour and visit. We ended up arriving before they were even open, I think about 4:30ish. They were kind enough to seat us in the bar area and get us cold drinks. By the time 5:30 rolled around every table around us was filled and as we were walking out, the dining area looked pretty full and more people were walking in. Interesting note: Every single group that we walked past once we left the Cafe and were heading down the stairs and thru the parking lot, said hello, or have a great night. </p>

<p>Don’t let a full parking lot change your mind though…the lot looked pretty full when we were leaving, but everyone was being seated and no one was waiting for a table yet.</p>

<p>We are hoping to be thinking about move in soon! Sure wish they would process those applications soon. lol</p>