"Daily Cardinal"

<p>Stoking the Coastie thing,</p>

<p>"Name: Veronica Peterson<br>
Major: Finance
Hometown: Newport, RI
I can’t believe how stressful this week has been! First of all I couldn’t even fit half my tank tops into the space they call a closet here. I already complained to the management about the space issue, I can’t believe they even call this private housing! Daddy bought me a car while in town as a going-away present, but he totally forgot I wanted the Nav system, so now I have to Mapquest my way to the few cocktail lounges here... I swear it’s so hard to find some classy establishments in this city. My friends and I are going to pick up a pack of Parliaments and snort some Adderall this weekend and see what happens. Hopefully once daddy upgrades my room I can throw super exclusive parties based on social status, clothing and general good-looks! By the way, you’re totally sketch."</p>

<p>The</a> Daily Cardinal - Talking with freshmen, so you don?t have to</p>

<p>Cardinal--you're no Onion.</p>

<p>Ya I actually saw that yesterday and was just like… good grief.I would hope most people know it’s a joke, but sometimes you just can’t be so sure haha.</p>

<p>On a side note I have been in Madison for over a week and whenever I tell people where I’m from it’s totally positive and haven’t seen any “coastie” bias yet.</p>

<p>Good. Keep being our Coastie on the ground reporting back.</p>