Date Life at Elite Universities and LACS for AA Students?

<p>@beyonce Yes I have seen the contouring technique on YT. It is interesting to say the least aha. </p>

<p>Yea, I have found that most AA guys like light skinned to medium brown skinned girls, and seem surprised if a dark girl is pretty. I am “caramel/light brown” myself, and I like guys of pretty much all shades of brown. </p>

<p>It is funny to me because a lot of AA guys like the long, straight hair but talk about girls with weave like dogs. I’m like, most black girls that I see are either sporting a weave or the flame ponytail look at my school. Many AA girls do not know how to care for their hair, and thus it never passes their shoulders. Sad but true. </p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T589 using CC</p>

<p>Yeah. I suppose I find black guys with fine features more attractive than the others. Dark guys don’t appeal to me unless they’re Lance Gross (yas lawd).
Or, better still, Asian guys. :wink: lololololololol</p>

<p>Lance Gross looks good, but that body and voice make him even better.</p>

<p>Yesssss.
Goodness.</p>

<p>Lol wow I had to look him up he’s ok but he reminds me of my best friend’s brother :confused: </p>

<p>Eventhough Tyson Beckford is kinda old I still say he’s hot!!!</p>

<p>Sent from my C5155 using CC</p>

<p>And yikes I hope the whole dark & light thing dies…I use to say the same but I changed and I’m attracted to all types!</p>

<p>It’s not, though. Just like the whole skinny/fat thing won’t.</p>

<p>Lol that’s sad :/</p>

<p>I find all types of people attractive really. There’s not a group of people that I collectively find unattractive/attractive. If you’re ugly to me, it’s just YOU, not the next person of your race/ethnicity/gender etc…</p>

<p>^^Same here! :)</p>

<p>Btw what does LAC stand for? </p>

<p>

LAWD. <em>crosses self</em></p>

<p>I’m more attracted to guys outside my race, but if someone’s cute. They’re cute. Doesn’t matter whether your black, yellow, white, purple, or green. Although, I think that I think that I shy away from black guy mainly because of my past experiences with them.</p>

<p>@ForeIN LAC stands for Liberal Arts College.</p>

<p>Does anyone watch Criminal Minds? Matt Gubler and Shemar Moore are perf. ;)</p>

<p>Pray hard, Niquii77.</p>

<p>Ohh OK thanks :)</p>

<p>Shemar Moore yes, Matt Grubler no. </p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T589 using CC</p>

<p>@beyonce Haa! You were in my prayers :wink: JK</p>

<p>Matt Gubler reminds me of Jackson Rathbone, and Jackson>Matt…but then Alexander Skarsgard <em>fans self</em></p>

<p>Matt is too perf.</p>

<p>Stay thirsty my friends…</p>

<p>The struggle is real.</p>