Dating in College

<p>“@HBrown: I just turned 17 in december bro.
@Mouse: Umm I’m a female. lol”</p>

<p>Haha. That really brightened my day! I like following this thread… Just goes to show the deception of the internet. The name HBrown is kind of unisex though. It just looks like a first name initial combined with a last name. Keep the thread running :)</p>

<p>yeah its the same with me, and the funniest thing is that although im technically the “baby” out of all of my friends/my grade, i actually act the oldest and most mature, im not trying to say that in a mean way though, even they acknowledge it lol</p>

<p>Umm I don’t like women. I like men. I have a boyfriend, but thanks mucho :-)</p>

<p>Haha, what’s up with the gender confusion?</p>

<p>LOL I don’t even know.</p>

<p>It’s the new trend among smart black kids :)</p>

<p>Lol I guess so. I mean I guess my name gives off a male aura lol.</p>

<p>I think that guy was blindly posting…your name definitely seems more female.</p>

<p>Yea. It does. Because us guys love being told we’re beautiful.</p>

<p>My name too obviously. :slight_smile: But from the previous post I made its obvious that I’m a female. Lol</p>

<p>Lol this discussion is turning into something so funny. Omg you guys. I thought that the Jackie Robinson scholarship had to be POSTMARKED today but it has to BE there. My grandma says just send it anyway. I don’t think they will be lenient, but I hope they will be. :-(</p>

<p>beautiful nerd,</p>

<p>i also go to school in phoenix, but i live in gilbert. hahaa small world.</p>

<p>That’s hella far. Lol what school?</p>

<p>BeautifulNerd, did you try calling? That’s what I read. It’s not so much the application but the packet. As long as you sent it Priority on Friday you’ll be fine. </p>

<p>Read the info on everything!</p>

<p>No I didn’t, but I figured if it’s meant to be, it’ll be fine. No use in crying over it :-)</p>

<p>beautiful nerd,</p>

<p>its a private school…you know, i gotta be safe on these message boards! loll
btw, do you know where one can find good potential prom dates around? haah my school is like 99.9% white, so i have trouble…</p>

<p>Biracial couples are the new future. Try it. It’s fun. :D</p>

<p>“Biracial couples are the new future. Try it. It’s fun” I laughed when I read that. According to some kids I know (white) I when I get out of college and im rich I can have all the white women I want. Some of the black girls I know didn’t find it too funny though.</p>

<p>@Mouse lol…I find it funny!!!</p>