Daughter needs help with project

<p>Thought of you guys :)</p>

<p>Daughter needs to interview (via email is acceptable) a senior in the Honors college. Every person she has asked is either a Junior or not in the Honors college. I think there are some sons or daughters of posters that are seniors? If so, would they be willing to answer a few questions before Monday morning? </p>

<p>She did get the name and email of a student but she hasn’t heard back from him since she sent the questions early last week, so she is feeling a little panicked.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Son is having the same problem. Doesn’t know any Senior Honors College members to interview. Sent an e-mail to the mentors earlier, hoping for some help too.</p>

<p>I think it is a hard project since they really don’t have a lot of interaction with upper classmen. D had also emailed her mentor and that is where she got the name and email address of the student who hasn’t responded :(</p>

<p>What is the project for? I can ask my son if he is interested, but I know he is very busy.</p>

<p>try seatide</p>

<p>It’s for the Honors connection class. They have to interview a honors college senior about their experience at UA. Kind of a “what advice would you give a freshmen” project through answering a few questions.</p>

<p>Daughter’s senior came through! So Momof3Boyz, if you son wouldn’t mind helping maybe he could help Goingwiththetide?</p>