Deadline for UC's?

Hi just a quick question when it says that the UC deadline is on November 30 does it mean that I have to complete it by November 29th at 11:59PM or does it mean I have to complete it by November 30th 11:59PM?
And another quick question do I have send my SAT scores to the UCs or do I have to do that after I get accepted? What if I’m taking the SAT again on December and am planning on using that one?

November 30th, but the site has a tendency to crash during the last day. Yes UC’s will accept the Dec SAT but not the January one.

Deadline is officially November 30 11:59 PM, but like the above poster said, the UC servers will probably crash Monday night as everyone is trying to get their application in on time.

You have to send SAT scores now, and transcripts/AP scores only after you get accepted and are enrolling.

You can take the December SAT, but you will have to send the score reports then. During the test, there is a section that you fill out if you want the College Board to directly send your scores to the colleges.