Deal on Bama Necklace

<p>A friend sent me this link - [University</a> of Alabama Classic Necklace Roll Tide!](<a href=“http://www.endofretail.com/university-of-alabama-classic-necklace.html?utm_source=facebook-post&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Alabama-neck]University”>http://www.endofretail.com/university-of-alabama-classic-necklace.html?utm_source=facebook-post&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Alabama-neck)</p>

<p>I have enver purchased anything from this site, but figured this was such a good deal I should it it a try! :)</p>

<p>^^^^I just ordered one for my wife as a side gift from my DS for Mothers Day. How can you go wrong for $10.</p>

<p>Alrighty…So my necklace arrived today, and I am pleased. Thinking of ordering a few more to give away as gifts, I visited the company’s website and saw that they have a matching bracelet! For the price, you just can’t go wrong. There are also several men’s watches…Hmmmm. May need to order one for my son! :)</p>

<p>^^^Proudbamamama, our email said it is to arrive tomorrow. Just in time for next weeks Bamabound. DS wants to surprise mom at the airport with it.</p>

<p>I finally found some red jeans the other day online and they even had the Alabama “A” on the pocket. Found on fanatics.com DD was wanting just some red jeans but unable to find some. Not sure if she will like these but they are supposed to arrive tomorrow. We shall see.</p>

<p>Just received the necklace and decided to order the bracelet as well. I never knew this site existed so thanks ProudBamaMama!
I’m considering a watch for my son.</p>

<p>Ours came yesterday, DS gave it to DW last night as a nice little gift before they leave Monday for BamaBound. I just saw the bracelet and ordered that too.</p>

<p>Can’t resist a sale, ordered the necklace and a watch for my son.</p>

<p>BamamomfromNY,
Showed DS the watch, he liked it a lot so we ordered one too.</p>

<p>Got mine as a gift for the Mrs. For $10 I guess I can’t complain too much, but I am guessing the “A” logo wasn’t officially licensed because the emblem is poorly cut and not square.</p>

<p>I’m guessing that these fell off the back of some truck somewhere. “Made in USA?” Yeah, right… I ordered the bracelet. If I don’t like the quality of the “A” charm, I can always ditch it and just have a cheap metal bracelet that will turn my wrist green. :eek:</p>