December Deadlines [SAT] for UC colleges?

<p>I plan to take the SAT December as a one last shot. Will the UC colleges be able to receive it? Am I suppose to fill out the “send to college” box the day I take the test, or do I see my scores and then send it?</p>

<p>Also do the campuses not make ANY admission decisions until December scores are in? Even for the people who have already sent in their scores before December? It wouldn’t be fair for them to accept applicants who have already sent their scores before people send their December scores?</p>

<p>When do we actually send the scores from Collegeboard? I’m confused about the 4 free score report option? Do I have to click “send scores to college” by November UC Deadline? Do I send it to one UC or all the UC’s I’m applying to?</p>

<p>Very confused…</p>

<p>Also! I have already taken some SAT and SAT Subject Tests. I will be planning to take the December SAT, and was wondering if it would be a good idea to send my old SAT stuff through Collegeboard now?</p>

<p>It says “You have until Oct 18, 2010 to take advantage of your four free score report credits.”</p>

<p>What does that mean? So should I send in my “old” SAT scores now?</p>

<p>or can I send in all my SAT scores along with the December one when I get it?</p>

<p>Will the UC’s Get it in time if I send them all at once?</p>

<p>The December SAT is acceptable for UC admission.

[The</a> examination requirement](<a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/freshman/california-residents/statewide-path/examination-requirement/index.html]The”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/freshman/california-residents/statewide-path/examination-requirement/index.html)</p>

<p>Don’t wait to “see” the scores, fill out the “send to colleges” box on test day or online before test day.</p>

<p>You can send to just one campus and they will all get it.</p>

<p>You can make use of your free score reports now, or wait until December - you will have 4 free score reports then, also. UC does not accept score choice, so yes, all your scores will go along with your December scores.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>