December SAT scores

I took the December 1 SAT and just received my scores. I already requested the official score report be sent to a UC campus a few weeks back. I have updated the self-reported score on the UC application.

However, I checked the UC campus portals just now and none of them got updated with the self-reported score. When should I expect it to be updated? I did a lot better on this SAT than the one I took last time so I want to make sure they see this score. It’s already 2 weeks past December and application processing has begun.

Just a little worried. Pls lmk

Each campus has their own timeline on when they download the scores into an applicants file. I would call if they are not posted by next week. Usually 2 weeks+ is the average lag time. Have you checked the College Board website to make sure on the date that they were sent?

I requested the scores be sent before I took the test itself. However, the self-reported score has not updated on the campus portals. It just says “Awaiting Fulfillment” on the Score Sends.

I updated and self-reported my score on the UC Application, but none of the campus portals have been updated with that score.

It will get forwarded, right? Bc I did a lot better on this test…

Thank you.

but the official score report is more important than the self-reported score, right?

The official score report is required so they will not rely on your self-reported scores unless the official score report validates the self-reported scores. Does the College Board website state the scores have been sent and when? The score should be forwarded to all the UC’s.

I have the same situation except my score for December wasn’t as good as my previous March score. My scores still haven’t been sent either, as I think they won’t send until my December essay score is in. Is there a way for me to send only my older SAT score and get it done ASAP? Or do I have to wait and send my December scores with it?

@cyanter: You can send the older SAT score now but you will have to pay for another score report to send the December score once it is posted.

It may be a ‘software’ problem with the College Board website. Our daughter sent scores in for the UC system the middle of last week and we paid the $31 for the ‘rush’ handling. It still showed ‘Awaiting Fullfillmeht’ this AM. Can’t be right…

Our daughter’s account now shows the request as ‘Fullfilled’