December sat

<p>i heard that UCs accept december sat score…does that mean i dont have to send the score by nov.30??</p>

<p>id like to know the link…please</p>

<p>thank you…</p>

<p>You don't need to send your scores by Nov. 30. Its due in January.</p>

<p>im sorry to ask but...can you post the link...</p>

<p>Each Campus is going to have a deadline for scores. Here is a general UC link regarding the examination requirement: University</a> of California - Counselors . You should also receive information from the University of California regarding the exam scores after submitting your application, typically late December or early January if they are missing exam scores.</p>

<p>if u have previous SAT scores...and ur taking it again in december is there a way u can send the better score or since its a december test... ur forced to send it to whatever college</p>

<p>Its a non-issue regarding sending a "better" score. You send ALL your scores anyways, so the best score is taken regardless.</p>

<p>so....i dont have to send the score until i get the december result?</p>

<p>anyone who send their score at the end of december(20th when the score come out)??</p>

<p>bbbbuuummp</p>

<p>bump10char</p>

<p>The application is due this Friday. You can still take the SAT in December, which is the day after. On your application, write the test you're taking (subjects for SAT II) and under date put December 2007. Where it says score, simply leave it blank.</p>