December Test Scores

<p>I just took the SAT reasoning today as a standby to see if I can improve.
I have already taken my reasoning before as well as my subjects.
I got a 2140 reasoning in October and believe I may have done slightly worse or better this time, so I am not sure if I want to send my December scores.</p>

<p>Do I have to register my December scores up as recipients right now in order for the UCs to receive them in time? Or can I send them after I see the scores on the 25th? Would they arrive in time if I send them on the 25th? or no? </p>

<p>I know that some of the UCs use electronic mail, while others, like Berkeley and San Diego use snail mail (Berkeley and San Diego are my top choices)…</p>

<p>Thanks for reading this!</p>

<p>The UCs will look at your highest score, so I wouldn't be concerned about sending now or later. Unlike many highly selective privates, test scores are not as important to the UCs as is gpa. A 2140 is great for any campus; a 2200 will make little difference at most campuses unless you are seeking Regent's.</p>

<p>Test scores are due by December end -- so if you wait for the scores, they may not get there.</p>

<p>Bump, anymore input on this matter?</p>

<p>I agree with bluebayou, "The UCs will look at your highest score, so I wouldn't be concerned about sending now or later."</p>

<p>I saw on the UC website that you're admission could be jeopardized if they don't receive your scores by late Jan. so i think you're fine.</p>

<p>I heard the deadline is January 1st and you have to send your december scores now so they can consider it in time for admissions. If you noted on your application that you had a planned SAT then they might wonder why you haven't send them in</p>

<p>The official UC deadline is February 15 but, each UC campus will decide when they need the scores. UC Davis prefers to have self-reported (the scores you listed on your application) or official scores (sent by College Board) by January 31. The campuses should let you know if they need any documentation before their specific deadline.</p>

<p>^wow, that's great. Thanks a lot!</p>