Decisions for deferred students

Originally differed, spring admit 2016. Decision was posted over night.

Deferred* my bad…

My son was originally deferred. Letter also posted overnight. Wait listed for fall but also offered direct spring admission 2016. And the opportunity to apply to study abroad first semester. Said there were over 33000 applications At this point he will choose between University of Florida or Florida State. He is out of state but offered in-state tuition for FSU so just waiting on financial aid info. Good luck everyone!

I was also deferred but my decision isnt up yet and I’m very concerned that I won’t get good news…Wait list will even be good news for me, but I don’t have anything posted… :-SS

Same decision here, wait listed for fall, offered admission for spring semester with the AU/Rome opportunities for fall. Definitely excited that I got in, at least it is something to think about.

@soundandfury22 congrats!

@spldnlvr‌ thanks, I hope you hear good news soon!

I was offered spring 2016 admission with the option for either the abroad or DC program. Just to know, were a lot of deferred students offered this option or is this more exclusive?

@RKGroup‌ I was offered the same thing.

I was also offered the same thing.

Are you guys going to actually do it? I was thinking about the DC program.

If I still haven’t gotten any updates on CaneLink, does that mean I’ve either been accepted or rejected?

^^ same here, i was deferred from ED

Still waiting also…Deferred from EA

2 of my friends just got wait listed and they were also Deffered from EA. No word on me tho.

Still waiting…Thinking about calling admissions to ask when decisions come out…

Just call! Doesn’t hurt. Plus it would help out all of us if they tell you something informative! Weird how some of us haven’t heard who were EA deferred.

@nickmj15 I’ll call tomorrow and let everyone know I guess lol

@spldnlvr‌ let us know what’s up!

any word on anything? I feel like we should hear from them soon.