Decisions Online March 23 After 5PM

<p>My friend applied to Virginia Tech and wanted me to call the admission office about the decision release date. So as a heads up, you will receive an email after 5pm on March 23, linking you to your application status.</p>

<p>thank you so much. :)</p>

<p>Wow, this is good news. I can't wait, but we have to wait 7 days, but 7 days before the 30th.</p>

<p>blueazulim06 didn't you already receive a decision? I thought you were honors eligible...</p>

<p>

No I never said I was honors eligible. I qualify everything except for the 1400 SAT. You must have been mistaken for someone else.</p>

<p>Well I emailed Virginia Tech on monday because i never received my Pin number, come to find out they sent it to the wrong email..anyway they said that they have already sent it to the wrong email address and my pin number will probably be in the email on thursday. Which is today. I dont know if they were planning on emailing me or everyone else on thursday to tell everyone their info...or i dunno. but i thought i would share.</p>

<p>hmmm...that is interesting.</p>

<p>so did anyone get the mentioned email notice with pin yet?</p>

<p>

No I haven't received my PIN number yet. Will there be the letters in the mail Friday too?</p>

<p>The letters will be mailed Friday so you will not actually receive it then. The fastest way to find out your decision is online.</p>

<p>will we able to check our decision using the pin number passowrd, or will we only be able to check through the link in the email we are supposed to get?</p>

<p>Ok it is like 5:01 and I have not received any e-mail yet.</p>

<p>nothing here yet either</p>

<p>Well maybe they have to press a button or something like that. I'm not too worried because I was accepted to JMU.</p>

<p>me either..</p>

<p>ACCEPTED INTO architecture. to check it u dotn get an email go check ure status on the website and it will update it.</p>

<p>me either</p>

<p>but you guys do know you can go to the status page of your application right? Everyone's changed today but it doesnt come out and say Accepted- it just says something like Semester Fall 2007.</p>

<p>i hope thats good news? i know that the ppl that were accepted early saw this- but i dont know if everyone sees this or just those that are accepted.</p>

<p>where is that? Is there a link.</p>

<p>Mine said accepted. if u click on it u can see it and they have an acceptance thing where it says u can pay ure 400 dollars and stuff.</p>

<p>nvm! looks different now! yayyy!</p>

<p>I was accepted!</p>

<p>ahh im so happy!</p>