Decisions Online March 23 After 5PM

<p>no they mailed the letters today apparently</p>

<p>

They are not open on Saturday or Sunday.
If you call the admissions office and listen to their message, they said they sent the letters out today March 23, 2007.</p>

<p>The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and most Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. - noon </p>

<p>hopefully they will be open tomorrow</p>

<p>S got waitlisted, we were able to access the account just fine,, needed to input user id and password that was emailed from tech a few weeks ago</p>

<p>BB Vienna Whats your GPA and SAT?</p>

<p>Gpa Uw 3.45, Sat 1310</p>

<p>yay accepted!</p>

<p>Accepted!!!
1310/1600 SAT 3.7 GPA
Why didn't I get into the honors program? Oh well I'll find out.</p>

<p>hmmm... the site isn't working at all</p>

<p>Oh well, got in early because of honors anyways</p>

<p>accepted, 1310/1960; 3.6 GPA</p>

<p>anyone else still having problems with the admissions site?</p>

<p>it worked a little while after I posted that.</p>

<p>It's probably just getting attacked with 20,000 hits and can't keep up.</p>

<p>3.6 W 1350 accepted live in lorida</p>

<p>I am curious to know how u we get to know if we are accepted by looking at the status page. I can't find anything saying whether i have been accepted or rejected.</p>

<p>Yea I got accepted. It feels good to be accepted at JMU and VT.</p>

<p>i got in to chemical engineering program and i have a 3.7 weighted gpa and a 1200 sat</p>

<p>I got in with a 3.66 weighted and an 1180/1600 1760/2400 SAT</p>

<p>Congratulations, blueazulim06 - my D also accepted to VT and JMU. How are you comparing the two? Have you seen in dorms and have you visited both recently? How do you think you will decide between the two? Just wondering.</p>

<p>I got in too, after getting locked out of my account. 3.95 1310/1600 or 1910/2400.</p>

<p>

To tell you the truth, Virginia Tech and JMU are my fall back colleges. I am also waiting on the decision on UVa this friday so I really don't know where I am going. But, if I had to choose between Vtech and JMU, I would go to JMU simply it is a smaller school, has the major I want, and security is unbelievably great. This is just my feeling and opinion so there are other subjects that could be weighed to your daughter going to either Vtech or JMU.</p>

<p>And about the Dorms, I haven't researched Tech's dorms since JMU appeals to me more. In JMU 3%singles, 95%doubles, 1% triples, and 1%suits. The chances of getting a double is obviously assured.</p>