Decisions Released

<p>fhshortie08, GMU sebt their letters out pretty quickly I got mine like a month ago. One of my firends was waiting like you to get his and it turns out that he didn't send in something (or they lost it) and they couldn't judge his app. So you may want to call them and make sure your application is all complete.</p>

<p>yay, i got my acceptance yesterday... live in north carolina. stats:</p>

<p>SATI: 780m, 680v
GPA: 4.2
lots of ecs</p>

<p>did any of you guys apply to the hnrs program? when do we find out?</p>

<p>Yay i got into engineering as well!</p>

<p>GPA: 3.87
Top 10%
Sat: M 670 V: 560
Shenandoah Governer's School
2 years soccer
1 year tennis
National Beta Club
National Honors Society
All AP/Honors available</p>

<p>Also...
VMI: Accepted
ODU: Accepted
West Point: National Waiting List
GMU: still waiting</p>

<p>Now I have to choose between VMI or tech this is tuff...VMI is 12th nationally in civil engineering while Tech is 15th....</p>

<p>If accepted, then does everyone have 'unofficial offer admission'?
or only some do?</p>

<p>mine says unofficail offer of admission</p>

<p>The email notification says that the actual letter received is the "Official" notice of your status. The online status is considered
"Unofficial".</p>

<p>Accepted! Yayay! Got a letter to apply for honors, but I don't think I'm going to go to VT so I didn't apply.</p>

<p>so does anyone know about the waitlist or no?</p>

<p>so does anyone know about the waitlist or no?</p>

<p>"we are unable to offer admission"
rejected!</p>

<p>SAT 1270
GPA 3.01</p>

<p>Business, Undecided</p>

<p>there was, of course, much more to my application then just these two statistics, including what I felt were some special circumstances, but obviously and ultimately, it didn't matter. not much of a surprise here. </p>

<p>I'm also waiting to hear from JMU and GMU.</p>

<p>halfwayinthebox, welcome to my club.</p>

<p>your post sounds exactly like my situation.. blEh</p>

<p>S was admitted in the school of engineering. 1540, 3.76, 29/350. Current admissions are UIUC. Purdue, Bradley, St. Ambrose and VA Tech. We're still waiting on Northwestern.</p>

<p>Not sure about the waitlisting. I'm sorry</p>

<p>anyone know how competetive engineering at tech is? acceptance rate</p>

<p>Got In Engineering!!!!
1230 Sat
3.7 Gpa</p>

<p>hah thats funny denver, almost exact same as me...same SAT's. same GPA when unweighted, and same school that we got accepted to....just thought i'd point that out</p>

<p>So what does it mean if I didn't get an email? Rejected?</p>

<p>check your webpage, not everyone got an e-mail</p>

<p>Where is the notification on the website, I am looking under admissions but don't see it.</p>

<p>flshortie08: yeah, being rejected is a yucky feeling. you'll get over it though. i have at least, but that's probably because I was sort of expecting it...
any other VaTech rejects out there? come post and make us feel less lonely and unwanted!</p>