Decisions?

<p>The online portal says decisions will be posted on April 1 at 1pm, but I read somewhere that acceptances will be notified this week. Has anyone else heard this?</p>

<p>I just read that too. We probably saw it in the same place. :)</p>

<p>I don’t recall any mention of it in the information session and I took no notes because you did and I figured I’d just ask you if I needed to know something! LOL</p>

<p>Where did you all read that? Would love to know before April 1.</p>

<p>I think it was on The Unified facebook page.</p>

<p>On the Application Portal it says that the portal will be updated by 1:00 April 1st, but I was certain that the graduate of Emerson MT coordinating NYC Unifieds said that Emerson was one of the earliest to notify…not sure what that means…</p>

<p>I read “this week” from the MT BFA Acceptances twitter feed, but they cited CC as the place where it was announced (though I haven’t seen any mention of it except in this thread). I wonder if it’s all a big rumor. </p>

<p>Has anyone tried calling?</p>

<p>No</p>

<p>Nope, I was fine with waiting until April 1st at 1pm EST. :)</p>

<p>Ok, so I called admissions they said the latest would be April 1st. I asked if she had any idea if before that and she didn’t know, but that definitely by April 1. So, not very helpful.</p>

<p>Not at all!! You could’ve used those few minutes calling them on checking more portals or the mailbox or something! LOL</p>

<p>My S just checked his web portal after he saw a tweet that Emerson MT Decisions went live… I think he was accepted… so check your web portals.</p>

<p>my d was waitlisted</p>

<p>My S just accepted!! We are over the moon! One of his first choices!!</p>

<p>My S was too!</p>

<p>My S is accepted as well! @mtmommajaa, looks like we are somewhat relieved even if we haven’t heard from Miami yet. Congrats everyone!</p>

<p>My D was accepted also!! Beyond thrilled!! One of her top choices and so glad it came first!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations everyone! Very exciting! It’ll be interesting to see who ends up where in the end??</p>

<p>My D was waitlisted, but it does not say anything specifically about Musical Theatre- does anyone have any inside info here?</p>

<p>My S letter on the portal states, accepted to the Musical Theatre… not sure what they show for waitlisted.</p>