Decisions..

<p>My dad called Wisconsin and they told him that they made my decision on april 4th... However there is no update on my online student center.. Does this mean I was denied? Did students who got in to UW got their acceptance on their student center first before the letter came? Thanks!</p>

<p>ye... my online status was updated and i also recieved the letter like a week after the decision was made..</p>

<p>Thanks for the honest answer. Now I can move on with my life xD;;</p>

<p>ye but if u were rejected it would have said "REJECTED" lol</p>

<p>I think they post decisions online in batches. I don't think they do them individually, so don't give up hope yet :)</p>

<p>Do they even update the Online Student Center if you were rejected? I'm still WAITING for two of my schools to tell what's going on (one being UW the other one.. can we guess? starts with M, ends with N, has UBER slow admission process -_-; ). I understand that they are trying to be nice by, hey, we wrote this really sad letter for you, but I'd rather know now XD;;;...</p>

<p>Btw thanks for all the cheering up guys T_T;;</p>

<p>They would've posted that you were rejected if you were. They don't delay rejected postings just because they're rejected :)</p>

<p>You'll know at one time, rejected or accepted. :P</p>