Decisions

<p>Hello, I applied to the Liberal Arts/Undecided, I have not gotten a reply yet, does this mean im going to get rejected? my friend got into the business school. My sat score was 1100, but ive heard liberal arts is pretty easy to get into.</p>

<p>Go on EASY and check, some of my friends with similar stats to mine haven't heard yet either, but I was accepted.</p>

<p>Do you your friends will get in? what were your stats please?</p>

<p>My stats were 3.6 UGPA and 1320 SAT. My friends have better GPA's than me, but their SAT's were 10- 20 pts. lower.</p>

<p>I have a 1340 Sat, 4.1/5 gpa 3 aps and 690,690, 680 on my SATs and applied reg dec. as a poli sci major and havent heard anything. SHould i expect to get in and hear soon or no?</p>

<p>Well, your stats were better than mine and I'm a business major....... I don't see why you wouldn't get in, but I'm no admissions counselor.</p>

<p>Haha yea i got in today.. I checked on EASY or CANE or whatever. When does the actual packet come though. It feels really good considering Miami is my #2 only behind USC. Feeling really good right now.</p>

<p>Congrats. No more worrying. I actually got the packet a day after I checked on EASY.</p>

<p>where do you get your decision? I'm on EASY and I don't have any personalized messages and I can't find any buttons for "decision" or anything. can someone help me out? you guys are RD, right? I thought decisions didn't come out til mid April</p>

<p>Click on student menu and then admissions checklist</p>

<p>I guess that my decision isn't online yet. The only topics I have are "My Academic Records", "Course Registration", "Student Employment", "My Finances", "Health Center" and "Parking" and admission checklist isn't on any of those...</p>

<p>Okay, I just called and it turned out that....they never got my transcripts!!! Luckily, my guidance counselor is awesome enough to fax them right away. Good thing I called...</p>

<p>Do they send out rejections and waitlists before acceptances? because two kids from my school already got those reponses and I haven't gotten anything lately. Anyway here r my stats. I hope I get in.</p>

<p>SAT-1150
SAT II - 690 math IC, 520 writing
GPA-3.6 unweighted
APs - AP CALC, AP STAT</p>

<p>ECs - Varsity Swim Team Captain w/ all-league honors, Creator of a Teens Against Cancer Club, EMT for the local Ambulance Corps, 7 year volunteer for the American Cancer Society, Peer Leadership, High School Media Club, Club Swimming for 7 years, Lifeguard, 2 year Cross Country Runner.</p>

<p>Awards - Honor Roll (9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade), Most Valuable Swimmer Award (10th grade, 11th grade), Third Place in Experimental Film Category at a NJ Film Festival, Three time New Jersey Swimming Junior Olympian</p>

<p>Essays - About what I learned from my mother's death this past year and my diagnosis with Crohn's Disease </p>

<p>Recs- From Principal, Film Teacher, and Chem Teacher, and Guidiance Counselor but shes a retard.</p>

<p>I was deferred as well and have been waiting to hear. Most of my friends who applied have heard... Is this a bad sign or a good one???</p>

<p>I basically have the same academic stats as Wheninrome but have won numerous awards from the state for lacrosse and basketball...Higher SAT's(1200) and a little bit higher grades-(3.6 uw 3.9 w) Have taken all honors and a few AP's.</p>

<p>Hey guys don't forget how slow Miami was to get out the early decision acceptances. Some people didn't hear back till late February.</p>

<p>Will we hear first on EASY or by snail mail?</p>

<p>I think you'll hear on EASY first.</p>

<p>Well, I didn't get a screen saying that I've been accepted, but under my "Admissions Checklist" tab that just showed up it says "It's great to be a hurricane" and talks about how they look forward to seeing me at orientation...so I guess that means I've been accepted! :) </p>

<p>When/where do we find out about any scholarships? (my financial aid tab thing says "no awards to view at this time" but I'm pretty sure that I'll be getting some money...)</p>

<p>Thanks fellow hurricanes!</p>

<p>slipstream where do u find admissions checklist on Easy?</p>