Decisions

<p>When are the applicants supposed to begin being notified of their acceptances?</p>

<p>[Purdue</a> University - Important Dates](<a href=“Learn about Purdue University - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>Learn about Purdue University - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University)
“Purdue will begin releasing admission decisions for fall applicants after 5 p.m. Eastern on December 10, 2010. However, decisions are not guaranteed by this date, and students who apply later are less likely to have a decision by December 10.”</p>

<p>Ahh, thank you.</p>

<p>Now I regret applying so early, now I have another 2 months to wait.</p>

<p>Nah, applying earlier is good because the committee is more forgiving early on because they have less to compare it to.</p>

<p>I guess, ans since Purdue is a reach, it’s one of the reasons I did it so early, but 4 months of waiting… sooo long, haha</p>

<p>Yeah, I agree that 4 months is ridiculous because I applied like the week that apps went live. And Purdue’s my first choice, and I’ve heard back from all the other schools. And I’m just like, I wanna enroll somewhere.</p>

<p>After you receive your acceptance letter, you have to wait again for the financial aid package. lol</p>