Decker School of Nursing Transfer

Hey guys, I applied to Decker School of Nursing in Binghamton for the fall of 2017, I have a GPA of 3.6. I have two W’s and one F in remedial math. I never retook the remedial class (doesn’t count towards GPS) but I did take College Algebra land Trig and also Stats and received an A in both. I retook both of the W’s and received B+ in both. I was wondering how likely are my chances to get into the program with the W’s and an F and a 3.6 GPA? Has anyone gotten into the program with a 3.6 GPA or lower?

I believe your chances are pretty good and ultimately depends on the applicant pool for this year. Keep your fingers crossed. I am patiently waiting for Decker too, however, I got into some nursing programs already for this fall whilst I wait on a few more including Decker.

I am in @ University Of Wisconsin-Madison,Liu Post,Stony Brook University,Concordia,College Of Mount Saint Mary,College Of New Rochelle, Hunter College.Toccoa Falls
Waiting for decisions from Binghamton, Pace university, NYU, University Of North Carolina and University Of Virginia.

Hi what school’s did you get accepted into for nursing?