Deferred from Purdue

Hello,
I was deferred from Purdue back in December for early action. My 7th semester transcript was received on January 31. Does anyone know how long the wait should be until they get back with my final decision?

I just spoke with admissions, they said they will release decisions daily. We could receive an email at 9am or at 2 in the afternoon.

Oh did they say how many weeks?

they said decision could take up to one to three weeks.

Ah okay. Not that long. Thanks!

I got accepted today. A little less than a week.

Congrats! I’m hoping the same for one of my friends who also got deferred early action :slight_smile:

Nice! Good luck!

Might I ask what your stats are? Just for comparison for my friend.

30 ACT. 4.2 Weighted GPA. 3.7 UW. This semester I had a 4.3 weighted and 3.8 UW

Thank you, I appreciate it! :slight_smile: Congrats again!

FYI - my status changed from DEFERRED into OFFER ADMISSION on the same day as well (Friday, 2/6) and my GPA is lower than bgutman97’s.

ACT:32, WGPA:4.09 (4.14 in 7th semester).

However, I’m leaning towards declining Purdue at the moment.

My friend’s 7th semester transcript was received on the 6th of February (We are from Texas - I assume that’s why it took so long.) He is still waiting to hear back. I wonder how long it will take to receive a status change?

Congrats by the way, @gurchie‌!

tyvm,… btw mine took 10 days - Transcript recd. on 27th Jan,

Awesome! So hopefully by next week! :smiley:

do they post rejections at the same time as admissions ?

I’m also awaiting a decision. I turned in my 7th semester transcripts back on January 6th.

@zerogravity927, Did you apply engineering? I was told by someone in admissions yesterday that engineering decisions are taking longer. They said they are currently working on engineering files for which they received 7th semester grades the first of January.

I applied for business. Kind of strange why it would take this long. Engineering is understandable though.

I was deferred EA. 7th semester grades received 2/13, admitted to COE today. Stats 3.7 unweighted gpa and 32ACT. I am OOS.