Deferred Transfer Admission

<p>Hey Guys,</p>

<p>I was deferred as a transfer applicant from the University of Wisconsin Whitewater. </p>

<p>On the deferral letter they explained what it meant, bassically if I get above a 3.0 GPA for my current term, which ends in 2 weeks, that I will "most likely" be offered admittance. </p>

<p>So, I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this and or knows anything extra?</p>

<p>Thanks alot!</p>

<p>Mine got postponed for transfer for this coming fall as well. I was so confused because I knew they did that for freshmen but not transfers. I ended my spring term with a 3.66 gpa and still waiting to hear back. I should hopefully find out within the next few weeks. What is your gpa and what year in school are you?</p>

<p>I was in the same situation last year, and I sent my unofficial transcript via e-mail when my grades were released because an official transcript would take too long to be considered. I got accepted a few days after they received it.</p>

<p>summer271, how did you find out you were accepted? Was it online or through a letter? They received my unofficial transcripts via email this past friday (5/13) and I still have not heard back.</p>

<p>i attend uw-whitewater and my spring grades were a 3.3…good luck to you!</p>

<p>Correction, my grades came up to a 3.4… so according to the letter they sent us… we both have a great shot!</p>

<p>congrats & good luck!!! i really hope for the best here. keep me posted & let me know when you find out!</p>

<p>I think were both in a good spot!!</p>

<p>What school did you attend?</p>

<p>Im so jacked to attend the UW!</p>

<p>I got accepted this morning!! I attended University of South Florida but i am from wisconsin. I am very excited!!!</p>

<p>Conrats man!</p>

<p>How’d you find out? Obviously not the mail since its sunday!</p>

<p>My status changed online. I wasn’t expecting it since it is Sunday but I check everyday. Good luck to you!!!</p>

<p>what were was your high school gpa and act?</p>

<p>HS GPA, 3.0</p>

<p>ACT 29</p>

<p>College semester 1: 3.488
College semester 2: 3.397</p>

<p>wisco585 I too also got in!</p>

<p>Congrats chriswisco3454! I bet you are very excited!</p>