Deferred--->Waitlisted---->Accepted?

<p>I was deferred, then wait listed at the U last spring. I now attend Temple University, and recently completed my first semester with a 3.4 GPA. I would like to transfer to the U for the next fall semester, after rounding out my year at Temple. </p>

<p>My reason for transferring is that the Temple University Track and Field program was this past month cut. My primary motivation for being at Temple was Track, and now that starting July 2013 mens Track is nonexistent, I feel no need to stay. My entire network of friends is probably transferring, and the academics don't challenge me. </p>

<p>I applied to the U last year early decision and was deferred, then waitlisted. I was offered to run at Temple after being deferred, but only decided on running at Temple after being Wait listed at the U. I would not be running at the U, and at the time of being waitlisted was not being recruited. After achieving a 3.4 in college while running on a division 1 team, I am wondering if this is enough to get me accepted. Could the knowledgeable people of College Confidential chance me? </p>

<p>Does having been wait-listed help my chances?</p>

<p>Stats
Highschool GPA-3.5
College GPA- 3.4 (16 credits, will have 32 after next semester)
ACT's-27 (bombed the writing)
SAT's- 1750
EC's- D1 track and, and multiple high school academic/athletic accolades (Also I was CEO of school business that competed internationally, and finished a scientific research project). Had aprx. 100 Hours of community service in high school. I was also State Park Patrol officer.</p>

<p>Bump! (also I am a URM)</p>