Deferred...

<p>Oh, and also I never did the second essay because I didn't realize it was important...would you say it would be a good idea to send them one? And would I do that by mail, or what?</p>

<p>I didn't write the second essay, for the same reason you didn't either. Writing the second essay might help, as they say for students to be "most competitive" they should write on both essay prompts. I've heard that it can be sent via mail or email. It might be faster to do it electronically since they are doing image documentation for admissions. Sending it by email seems a little sketchy, but I'm sure if you confirmed that it was the right address or talked to admissions they'd help you out.</p>

<p>We had emailed admissions after realizing we should have sent in the second essay and they encouraged us to email it to them. We did and they sent a prompt reply that it had been attached to my son's application file. So I think if you just email them with the request to attach it and include your Name, Campus ID and BD, they'll take care of it and most likely confirm it with you by email.</p>