Degree Works Help

<p>I am going to be a freshman at UA in the fall, and I have a question about Degree Works. The program was working fine for me, but as of late when I try to use it, I can not access the planner or any other features because a message pops up saying “Please select a student before proceeding”. However, my name and ID is clearly displayed at the top. Any help would be appreciated.</p>

<p>Rip5678 – I have no clue what it could be, but it sounds like you need to email/call for IT help… IT Service Desk at (205) 348-5555 or <a href=“mailto:itsd@ua.edu”>itsd@ua.edu</a> </p>

<p>RTR</p>

<p>definitely email the IT desk with your issue. Tell them exactly what’s happening and the error message that you’re getting.</p>

<p>My DD’s is doing the same thing. She’s leaving for Africa on Monday, so I guess it will have to wait til she gets back.</p>

<p>My son had the same problem. He was using Google Chrome and then tried Firefox and it worked. Try using a different server. </p>

<p>I called the IT desk for him and that’s what they advised him to do. Good luck!</p>

<p>We had the same problem using Chrome. No problem with Firefox.</p>

<p>And, we have problems w/ Firefox but not Chrome, but only on one computer!..my S who uses Firefox as well, has no problems on his computer. Go figure…</p>

<p>I tried using a different internet browser and it works. Thank you everyone! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I am having the same issue on one computer using Firefox, but not on my laptop…which also uses Firefox.</p>