Denied to business school

<p>My son was just turned down for the business school. He currently is in his second year at the school and is now looking at an econ major.Is this a good second choice for him ?</p>

<p>Yes with a business certificate which is like a minor and allows more access to business classes. What was his GPA like?</p>

<p>brucesprings...i'm a prospective fresh interested in business.....would you recommend me coming to madison..takin the risk of not gettin into business. If don't mind me askin...how are ur son's numbers? 3.5ish? if u know. </p>

<p>-i got into carlson @Minnesota and Kelley @IU</p>

<p>He has about a 3.0 GPA.What state are you coming from?If you live in Indiana I would go there, if not go to Wisconsin.My son was looking at a marketing major which after getting out of there with a lot of student loans I don't think that would have cut it. He is now looking at an Economics major which fits his job background and I think has better prospects for higher pay.He too was accepted at Kelly with $7500 a year in money if he would have gone but loved Wisconsin at first sight and doesn't regret his choice even after this bit of bad news.</p>